Moab Proofing papers is the new range of affordable, consistent and quality contract proofing papers. The inkjet media is optimized for a wide range of proofing applications including the international color standards, FOGRA and GRACoL. The Moab Proofing papers offer extra-large color gamut, intense color rendering and deep, dark blacks, instant dry, compatibility with dye and pigments inks and all mounted to 3” cores to reduce curl. Moab Proofing papers are compatible with all brands of inkjet printers and RIP software.
Moab Proofing Semi-Matte GRACoL 2006, 195gsm and 240gsm
- These GRACoL 2006 and Fogra 39 certified proofing medias are microporous resin coated papers. They offer outstanding color consistency, large color gamut, sharp detail and are instant dry. Compatible with all commercial thermal piezo water-based printing systems Epson, Canon and HP. Contains no optical brighteners.
- 195 gsm & 240 gsm
- L* M0 95.4 a* M0 0.2 b* M0 -2.6
Moab Proofing Semi-Matte GRACoL 2013, 240gsm
- These GRACoL 2013 and Fogra 51 certified contract proofing papers contain optical brighteners following an urgent trend in the graphic and paper market for high whiteness. This is the first paper to meet the new established specification for high light fastness and aging resistance, while maintaining large color gamut and sharp detail.
- 240 gsm
- L* M1 96.7 a* M1 0.8 b* M1 -5.0
Moab Proofing Semi-Matte FOGRA 52, 190gsm and 240gsm
- These FOGRA 52 certified contract proofing medias are microporous resin coated papers. they offer outstanding color consistency, large color gamut, sharp detail and are instant dry. This is the media commercial printers are seeking to meet the changes in the pressroom due to even brighter papers. Contains optical brighteners.
- 190 gsm & 240 gsm
- L* M1 96 a* M1 1.4 b* M1 -10.2