Printing with .icc Profiles in Adobe Photoshops CS3/CS4/CS5
- Select Print from the File Menu
- Select the appropriate printer in the dropdown menu in the dialogue box.
- Select Page Setup and choose the appropriate printer, paper size, and orientation. **Be sure to disable / turn off color management in the printer driver, as this is being handle in Photoshop**. After confirming the settings, click OK and return to the Print Preview dialog.
- Select the Color Management option on the upper right corner of the Print
Preview dialog box and choose Color Management from the drop down menu.
- Set the Print option to Document.
- In the Color Handling dialog, make the following selections:
- Select Photoshop Manages Colors.
- Choose the profile that matches your printer/ink/paper combination from the drop
down menu. (MOAB Entrada Bright 4800 for example)
- Select the Percepual or Relative rendering intent. **Please use the Relative Rendering intent if you are using our Slickrock Metallic paper***
- Select Black Point Compensation.
- Click on the Print button. (optional) Save your settings as a preset so that they are accessible the next time they are needed. When using presets, it is still important to check each specific setting to ensure consistency in your workflow.
- Select Print.