Printing with .icc Profiles in Adobe Photoshops CS2
- Select Print with Preview from the File menu.
- Select Page Setup and choose the appropriate printer, paper size, and orientation. After confirming the settings, click OK and return to the Print Preview dialog.
- Select the More Options button on the lower right corner of the Print Preview dialog box and choose Color Management from the drop down menu.
- Set the Print option to Document.
- In the Options dialog, make the following selections: Select Let Photoshop Determine Colors for the Color Handling option. Choose the profile that matches your printer/ink/paper combination from the drop down menu. (MOAB Entrada Bright 4800 for example)
- Select the Perceptual or Relative as the rendering intent. **Please use the Relative Rendering intent if you are using our Slickrock Metallic paper**
- Select Black Point Compensation.
- Windows Users: Select the Print... option, and Apple Users: Select the Advanced Settings option, and (optional) Save your settings as a preset so that they are accessible the next time they are needed. When using presets, it is still important to check each specific setting to ensure consistency in your workflow.
- Select Print.