Printing with .icc Profiles in Adobe Photoshop 6, 7, and CS
- Select Print with Preview from the File menu.
- Select Page Setup and choose the appropriate printer, paper size, and orientation. After confirming the settings, click OK and return to the Print Preview dialog.
- Select the Show More Options check box on the lower left corner of the Print Preview dialog box and choose Color Management from the drop down menu.
- Set the Source Space to Document.
- Set the Profile that matches your printer/ink/paper combination. (MOAB Entrada Bright 4800 for example) Set the rendering intent to Perceptual or Relative. **Please use the Relative Rendering intent if you are using our Slickrock Metallic paper***
- Select Black Point Compensation.
- Windows Users Select the Print... option, and Apple Users: Select the Advanced Settings option, and (optional) Save your settings as a preset so that they are accessible the next time they are needed. When using presets, it is still important to check each specific setting to ensure consistency in your workflow.
- Select Print.