Recent Blog Updates ...
Entries in chinle (6)
Andy Biggs, the "Global Photographer" (and Moab Master) "put together a video here in the studio to show many of the different portfolio options that are on the market today. The idea was to put forth some tangible ideas for your own photo portfolios, and the products in the video range from around $5.50 to around $400."
Day two at WPPI - This show is a BLAST! The overall mood and excitement at WPPI is overwhelmingly positive. It's good to see old friends and make new ones. We've had so many customers sharing success stories involving Moab that we have to take a moment and reflect on how truly grateful we are to our customers.
For those who swung by our booth you probably noticed the theme of the 4P's: Print, Present, Protect and Promote:
- Print your images on our fine art papers like Colorado Fiber Satine.
- Protect them using Desert Varnish or store them in Chinle Archival Boxes.
- Present them in the new Chinle Ice Nine portfolios
- Promote your work with the new Entradalopes scored cards and envelopes.
After the image is captured, Moab's got you covered. We hope to see more of you in Vegas.
For those of you up in the northwest, we have two events coming up at some of the best Photo resellers in the area:
- Friday, December 4th at Pro Photo Supply in Portland, OR (9am-4pm)
- Saturday, December 5th at Glazers Camera in Seattle, WA (10am-5pm)
If you're looking for some one-on-one printing advice, have any paper-related questions or want to see some of our new products, Tom York (who heads up Moab) will be at your disposal on both of these days. Both stores will be offering a 10% discount on all Moab items during their event days.
The events will be the "official" launch of our new Chinle Ice Nine Portfolios and the new Entradalopes. Both are perfect items for the holidays and the portfolios are great for photographers producing end of year projects.
Hope to see you there.